|Job Title:||BIM Coordinator|
Location: Birmingham, Solihull
Based out of our Birmingham office, Ridge and Partners LLP is seeking an enthusiastic BIM Co-ordinator to join and strengthen our Digital Engineering service. Working alongside our Digital Engineers and multi-disciplinary consultant teams, you will be keen to specialise in digitalisation of the industry and adoption of process technologies underpinned by BIM. You will play a key part in the continued growth of this service and will be expected to travel across the UK.
• Take the lead on BIM delivery tasks in a client facing role.
• Undertake model federation and assess models for design and coordination issues
• Facilitate digital delivery through regular communication and hosting coordination meetings
• Contribute to upskilling workshops across multi-disciplinary teams
• A proactive “can do” and collaborative attitude
• Awareness of own strengths and weaknesses and committed to ongoing development of self and the team
• Enthusiastic and diligent approach to delivering outputs
• Able to build trust and maintain excellent working relationships
• Good time management skills with the ability to work independently as required.
• Knowledge of BIM standards and Publicly Available Specifications
• Experience using BIM authoring and co-ordination tools
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in either built environment / BIM / data science or change management
• Up to two years Industry experience in a relevant position.
What we offer
• Formal training in the use of BIM authoring and co-ordination software
• Opportunity to learn and develop skills as part of a dynamic team
• Exposure to a variety of projects, sectors, clients, and discipline experts
• Ability to contribute to the growth and development of the team approach, adding value for our Clients
Ridge & Partners LLP is an award-winning multi-discipline consultancy, delivering successful property and construction solutions across the UK and around the world. The cornerstones of our strong client relationships are “understanding”, “commitment” and “trust”, which means that we become trusted advisors that clients can depend on. This focus and approach is in our DNA, resulting in consistent performance and over 80% repeat business.
With the extensive technical skills, depth of expert knowledge, and experience expected from a leading professional services company, delivering on our promises is a given, but good is never good enough. We are always looking to raise the bar and stretch ourselves to go further; to be faster and better than before and achieve even higher standards of quality and performance. This requires flexibility and agility as well as innovation and creativity; looking from all directions and angles to produce ideas and solutions that enhance our clients’ businesses.
Ridge has an energy and passion for learning and continuous improvement, and is hungry for new challenges. Our people are proactive and have a bias for action, take personal responsibility for results and work collaboratively with clients, partners and colleagues to achieve successful outcomes. This mindset is the culture that drives us towards meeting our aspiration to be the best.
|Closing Date:||2nd February 2019|