|Job Title:||BIM Coordinator|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £33,000 P/A – Depending on experience|
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 P/A – Depending on experience
Closing date for applications: 01/12/19
Job Reference Number: RP1766
Based out of our Birmingham office, Ridge and Partners LLP is seeking a BIM Coordinator / Manager (all levels considered) to join and strengthen our Digital Engineering team. The team provide a range of services in the BIM and Digital Engineering space both direct to Client organisations, external Consultant teams, Contractors, as well as to our own Ridge multi-disciplinary projects. Typical roles and services include BIM Coordination, Information Management, 4D Simulations, as well as our Model Firestopping Review service, which has recently been shortlisted in BIM & Digital Initiative of the Year at the Building Awards 2019. The Digital Engineering team also play a key part in making new technology recommendations and administering standards for Ridge, with 600+ employees across 11 UK offices.
Working alongside our Digital Engineers and multi-disciplinary consultant teams, you will be keen to specialise in digitalisation of the industry and adoption of process technologies underpinned by BIM. You will play a key part in the continued growth of this service and will be expected to travel across the UK. Our Digital Engineering projects span a variety of sectors ranging from defence and manufacturing to residential and cultural, with construction values anywhere from £5M up to £500M.
• Carry out BIM Coordination activities (using Solibri / Navisworks & BIM Track) and lead BIM Coordination Workshops
• Administrate Common Data Environment platforms (typically A-Site)
• Perform role of Information Manager and promote delivery of datasets such as COBie
• Advise on appropriate BIM strategies and lead teams to align with requirements
• Conduct training and upskilling workshops for teams at both strategic and technical levels
• Develop 4D Simulations (using Synchro)
• Client-facing role, driving marketing initiatives for the team, and contributing to work-winning
• Enthusiastic and diligent approach to delivering outputs
• Good time management skills with the ability to work independently as required
• A proactive “can do” and collaborative attitude
• Strong knowledge of BIM standards, emerging software, and industry developments
• Awareness of own strengths and weaknesses with a commitment to self and team development
• Able to build trust, maintain excellent working relationships, and pursue new business
• Experience using a variety of software for a variety of applications such as;
– BIM authoring (eg. Revit)
– BIM co-ordination / data collation (eg. Solibri)
– Reporting (eg. Power BI)
– 4D Simulation (eg. Synchro)
– Collaboration (eg. BIM Track)
– Common Data Environment (eg. Asite)
– Communication (eg. Webex / Zoom / Teams)
Qualifications & Experience:
• Must have some industry experience in a relevant position (all levels considered)
• Bachelors / Masters / other qualifications in either built environment / BIM / data science or change management
What we offer:
• Formal training in the use of BIM software products
• Opportunity to learn and develop skills as part of a dynamic team
• Exposure to a variety of projects, sectors, clients, and discipline experts
• Ability to contribute to the growth and development of the team approach, adding value for our Clients
Ridge & Partners LLP is an award-winning multi-discipline consultancy, delivering successful property and construction solutions across the UK and around the world. The cornerstones of our strong client relationships are “understanding”, “commitment” and “trust”, which means that we become trusted advisors that clients can depend on. This focus and approach is in our DNA, resulting in consistent performance and over 80% repeat business.
With the extensive technical skills, depth of expert knowledge, and experience expected from a leading professional services company, delivering on our promises is a given, but good is never good enough. We are always looking to raise the bar and stretch ourselves to go further; to be faster and better than before and achieve even higher standards of quality and performance. This requires flexibility and agility as well as innovation and creativity; looking from all directions and angles to produce ideas and solutions that enhance our clients’ businesses.
Ridge has an energy and passion for learning and continuous improvement and is hungry for new challenges. Our people are proactive and have a bias for action, take personal responsibility for results and work collaboratively with clients, partners and colleagues to achieve successful outcomes. This mindset is the culture that drives us towards meeting our aspiration to be the best.
|Closing Date:||1st December 2019|