Marketing Administrator / Writer
|Job Title:||Marketing Administrator / Writer|
MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR / WRITER
SALARY: COMPETITIVE (WITH FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS)
Due to continuing success and the growth of our business in the UK, we are seeking an exceptional Administrator / Writer to support our Birmingham Office.
As our Marketing Administrator / Writer you will work with the management team in the Office helping to write and compile bids for tender opportunities.
We are looking for someone who is energetic and creative to help develop and maintain the Ridge brand through responding to request from clients for proposals. For the right energetic and proactive individual we are happy to provide technical training to advance skills over the medium term.
What will you be doing:
• Support the Management team
• Supporting and coordinating with the Marketing Bid Team, Secretaries and Bid Leaders to gather a collection of answers to standard tender / bid application questions along with specific and detailed one-off answers
• Creating an updated library of answers from previous bids
• Carefully reading through our current Q&A Library and updating answers i.e. dates, terms used, names of relevant Ridge staff etc
• Composing a reference list of successful / winning Ridge bids and key topics that they include i.e. Further Education, Added Value, Risk Management and Modular Buildings etc.
What we need from you:
• English Language GCSE or A-Level is essential
• Very good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office
• Excellent attention to detail
• Self-motivated and organised
• The ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
• Bring enthusiasm, determination and drive
To be successful in your application for our Marketing Administrator / Writer position you will need to demonstrate an excellent understanding of Microsoft Office, a keen eye for detail along with the ability to gather and collate information from a range of different sources. It is also essential that you have an outgoing and approachable nature with a strong ‘can do’ attitude.
What’s in it for you:
At Ridge we invest heavily in our biggest assets........our people. We actively challenge and continuously improve our performance by investing in the training and development of our people.
And as you will find out from day one in your Ridge career, you will be handsomely rewarded:
• 25 days holiday
• Flexible working hours for a good work life balance
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Pension: Standard 5% Ridge Contribution
• Highly competitive salary
Ridge is an award winning, UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy with over 600 people. Core disciplines include Project Management, Cost Management, Building Surveying, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Building Services Engineering, Building Services Maintenance Management, Property Consultancy, Architecture, Health & Safety, Sustainability, Expert Witness & Advisory Services, Traffic & Transportation, Infrastructure Commercial Management, Geo-Environmental and Town & Country Planning. In addition, we provide property consultancy expertise for asset management, modern procurement, planned maintenance programmes, innovative strategies and holistic delivery planning.
We maintain a spread of projects across all public and private sector markets from affordable housing to Formula One which is the essence of our strength in the depth and diverse range of our activity. All services are accredited to BS EN ISO9001 2015 for quality, ISO14001 environmental and ISO18001 Health & Safety. Ridge has been successfully operating since 1946 and now employs over 600 people in 11 offices across the UK and has delivered projects in 75 countries worldwide.
|Closing Date:||31st March 2019|