Part Time Receptionist / Office Administrator
|Job Title:||Part Time Receptionist / Office Administrator|
JOB TITLE: PART TIME RECEPTIONIST/OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
HOURS: 2 FULL DAYS AND ONE AFTERNOON A WEEK
Do you have any experience working within a Receptionist / Administration role?
Are you competent using MS Windows based software including Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint and Adobe Professional?
At Ridge, our culture is open and friendly, aligned very much to a ‘people business’ rather than a big global organisation. You will certainly NOT be a small cog in a big machine here! We are proud Ridge people who successfully strive to make a difference. We have consistently grown our business over the last ten years to over 600 people and the pipeline shows that growth being maintained.
As the Receptionist / Office Administrator you will be responsible for providing effective and efficient reception and administrative support for visitors and employees within our Cheltenham Office. The role will require you to have regular contact with Visitors and the company Partners, therefore a high level of customer service with a strong ‘can do’ attitude is essential.
• Managing and distributing all incoming mail
• Receiving all telephone calls to the company and transferring them or taking messages
• Welcoming all visitors to the Ridge office within our reception area
• Ensure the efficient and professional operation of Reception including making sure reception and other areas are clean and tidy at all times
• Assisting with accounts, including preparing outgoing invoices and inputting bills onto the system
• Co-ordination of office, bathroom and kitchen supplies and equipment
• You will provide personal assistance to the Managing Director, Directors and Practice Manager where required
• Provide administration support to other professional members of staff
• Organise company social events
• Proficient knowledge and experience with all MS Windows based software including Outlook, Word, Excel etc
• Excellent communications skills
The role will require you to have regular contact from clients to our company Partners, therefore a high level of customer service skills with a strong ‘can do’ attitude is essential.
What’s in it for you?
At Ridge we invest heavily in our biggest assets........our people. And as you will find out from day one in your Ridge career, you will be handsomely rewarded:
•Highly competitive salary
•25 days holiday
•Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
•Excellent work / life balance
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company offering excellent career progression prospects.
Ridge is an award winning, UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy with over 600 people. Core disciplines include Project Management, Cost Management, Building Surveying, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Building Services Engineering, Building Services Maintenance Management, Property Consultancy, Architecture, Health & Safety, Sustainability, Expert Witness & Advisory Services, Traffic & Transportation, Infrastructure Commercial Management, Geo-Environmental and Town & Country Planning. In addition, we provide property consultancy expertise for asset management, modern procurement, planned maintenance programmes, innovative strategies and holistic delivery planning.
We maintain a spread of projects across all public and private sector markets from affordable housing to Formula One which is the essence of our strength in the depth and diverse range of our activity. All services are accredited to BS EN ISO9001 2015 for quality, ISO14001 environmental and ISO18001 Health & Safety. Ridge has been successfully operating since 1946 and now employs over 600 people in 11 offices across the UK and has delivered projects in 75 countries worldwide.
|Closing Date:||26th January 2019|