Senior Structural Revit Technician
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Revit Technician|
SENIOR STRUCTURAL REVIT TECHNICIAN
• Work with other engineering technicians and engineers within the team to prepare, develop and co-ordinate 3D models in Revit Structure software and produce general arrangement drawings, sections and details for buildings designed by the team.
• Liaise with architects, building services engineers and other professionals both within the practice and in outside companies to ensure that drawings, details, schedules, etc are developed correctly and in accordance with the design programme for deliverables.
• Take responsibility for checking own work and documents produced by other technicians and external consultants, sub-consultants and contractors.
• Ensure that Ridge management and QA procedures are complied with.
• Assist in production of programmes for preparation and completion of drawings, models and schedules
• Ensure work is completed to agreed programme, budgetary constraints and quality standards
• Periodically carry-out site survey work to assist engineers in team.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of ONC or HNC or equivalent in building structures or civil engineering
• Minimum of 15 years design office experience
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience on building structure projects in the UK
• Proficient in the use of Revit Structure software
• Experience of a range of building projects (Value £0.5 to £30+m)
• Experience of new build in structural steel work, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber
• Experience in refurbishment and change of use
• Ability to estimate time required to prepare and complete drawings and to work to agreed deadlines
• Committed to work to company wide drawing standards
Essential Personal Skills:
• Self-starter, motivated, able to work with minimum supervision
• Able to supervise and manage the work of others
• Good communicator both orally and with written work
• Able to accept responsibility for ensuring that programme and quality targets are met.
|Closing Date:||9th March 2019|