|Job Title:||Team Administrator|
Do you have any experience working within a Secretary or Administration role?
Are you confident using MS Windows based software including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint?
If the answer is YES, we may just have the perfect role for you.
About the Role:
As a Secretary you will be responsible for providing effective and efficient secretarial and administrative support to our Manchester office and its partners.
•Answering external/internal calls and directing as necessary
•Meeting and greeting visitors in reception
•Arranging couriers/sorting post
•Assisting with the production of marketing submissions
•Typing and data input
•Producing reports, lists, letters, minutes, etc
• Assistance with organising social and marketing events
•Assistance with the preparation of tender documents, submissions and presentation documents
• Booking travel arrangements for staff and partners
• Daily management of the office including maintenance, cleaning (done by an external firm), stationary orders and consumables
• Completing new starter inductions including training on company systems
• Arranging interviews for the Partner and sourcing temporary staff
• Managing office petty cash
Duties specific to the mechanical and electrical engineering team:
• Typing up handwritten reports and specifications, working to tight deadlines
• Completing the Partner’s personal timesheets and expenses
• Creating PowerPoint presentations for the Partner to deliver including graphs, charts & graphics
• Raising Fees/Purchase Orders
• Managing and filtering high traffic inboxes at Partner level including using company software to digitally file all correspondence and documents
Experience and Qualifications:
•Excellent MS Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
•Experience working within a Secretary or Administration role
•Attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and efficiently with a ‘get things right first time’ attitude
•Experience working with a data management system would be an advantage
The role will require you to have regular contact with the company Partners and clients, therefore a high level of customer service skills and smart appearance with a strong ‘can do’ flexible attitude is essential.
What's in it for you
At Ridge we invest heavily in our biggest assets........our people. And as you will find out from day one in your Ridge career, you will be handsomely rewarded:
•25 days holiday
•Pension: Standard 5% Ridge Contribution
•Highly competitive salary
Ridge is an award winning, UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy. Core disciplines include Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Project Management, Cost Management, Building Surveying, Building Services Engineering, Building Services Maintenance Management, Property Consultancy, Architecture, Health & Safety, Sustainability, Expert Witness & Advisory Service, Traffic & Transportation, Infrastructure Commercial Management, Geo-Environmental. In addition, we provide property consultancy expertise for asset management, modern procurement, planned maintenance programmes, innovative strategies and holistic delivery planning.
We maintain a spread of projects across all public and private sector markets from social housing to Formula One which is the essence of our strength in the depth and diverse range of our activity. All services are accredited to BS EN ISO9001 2015 for quality, ISO14001 environmental, ISO18001 Health & Safety and with Investors in People. Ridge has been successfully operating since 1946 and now employs over 600 people in 11 offices across the UK and has delivered projects in 75 countries worldwide.
|Closing Date:||10th July 2019|
This position is now closed and no longer accepting applications.